Global Account Manager
Functie omschrijving Global Account Manager
To accompany our development mainly in Belgium, we are currently recruiting a
Global Account Manager (based in Brussels)
The Global Account Manager is based in Brussels and reporting to the Director Benelux, the Global Account Manager will be responsible for building new revenue-generating relationships with key target clients in sectors such as Telecom, IT, Pharmaceutical, Financial Services and Utilities. The majority of the activity will be direct new business sales and account management, in some instances the Global Account Manager will be supporting partners.
The Global Account Manager will be promoting both the industry leading e-learning content and technology, and the award winning content development application.
Requirements of the Global Account Manager position:
- Meet/exceed quota objectives, as defined by the Director Benelux.
- Independently identify, qualify, progress and close new opportunities with new target clients in the above mentioned sectors.
- Build/maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders at all levels.
- Arrange meetings/presentations with key decision-making personnel across the target organization.
- Work with strategic and regional partners in order to establish mutual business relationships.
- Work within established guidelines to ensure that profit objectives are met.
- Contribute to overall Company Sales Strategy through market feedback to our clients Marketing/ Development departments.
- Assist in leading final contract negotiations with the customer.
- Prepare regular and accurate forecasts of sales opportunities.
- Represent our client in external business relationships with major clients, partners and the public.
- Provide leadership and industry knowledge to customers/prospects, and maintain an appropriate corporate presence in industry-related public conferences and tradeshows.
Functie eisen Global Account Manager
- You are a sales “hunter” with a proven track record of successful performance in new business development of complex Enterprise software and HR solutions.
- Your provide executive level sales presence and support with senior level decision makers.
- You have a high integrity, are a self-starter with strong work ethic.
- You have more than 5 years sales experience in either the HR training and consulting arena, business consulting or enterprise solution sales.
- You have a broad, general knowledge of the enterprise HR, people development, training and software sector, ideally with an understanding of PLMS and associated support systems and how these solutions can benefit client business performance.
- You provide a solution and consultative selling approach.
- You are aware of and understand the current business challenges companies face within the target segments.
- You have a good knowledge of forecasting methodologies and working against these.
- Mature, you have a professional attitude with business acumen and commercial awareness.
- You have understanding of financial management principles.
- Solution and consultative selling approach.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, high integrity, self-starter with strong work ethic.
- Achievement Orientation: able to set challenging, realistic and concrete goals; to make decisions, set priorities, follow up on issues to bring about early resolution.
- Customer Service Focus: Communication with customers, clarifying their needs, and involving others in activities which meet customer’s short and long term needs.
- Relationship Building: Able to build long-term alliances with others, both inside and outside the organization, through business and social contacts.
- Teamwork and Cooperation: Solicitation of the input of others affected by decisions and planned activities.
- Self-confidence: Approach of new challenges with a “can do” attitude, based on a realistic sense of personal capabilities. Open to welcome new challenges. Able to challenge superiors where appropriate.
- Conceptual thinking: Use or creation of principles or concepts to explain complex problems, situations or opportunities.
- Analytical thinking: Search for causal relationships, and systematically break apart complex problems.
- Flexibility: Able to demonstrate flexibility when applying rules or procedures to a particular situation, adapting to meet the larger objectives of the organization. Ready to adapt personal or corporate strategies to the needs of the situation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluency in Dutch and French, any other language is an asset.
Their learning solution is complete — bringing together our cutting-edge technology, world-class content and advice from our teams of learning experts. Our client, a Wiley brand, serves over 10 million users in 130 countries.