Interim Brand Manager Global FMCG brand Nordics (CLOSED)
Functie omschrijving Interim Brand Manager Global FMCG brand Nordics (CLOSED)
INTERIM-POSITION: Brand Manager - CLOSED
FMCG / global food/drink company, COPENHAGEN
- Ad interim, 32-40 hrs/week
- Startdate: 1-5-21
- Enddate: 1-10-21 (plus option to extend!)
- Location: Copenhagen
- Educational level: Academic
- Open on consulting basis and fixed contract
- Hourly rate max € 85 (ex VAT). On a fulltime basis this means a monthly fee of almost € 15K/month, excluding VAT - for minimum of 5 months.
- Deadline (CV/motivation) 31-3 at 12:00 CET to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our client actively embraces diversity in staff and recruitment
For our client (for Nordics) in Copenhagen, we are looking for a Brand Manager.
Are you up for the challenge? Apply now! You'll be rewarded with global career opportunities, constant learning and development. We offer you the opportunity to be part of a highly successful and highly ethical company that is making a difference.
Our client products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. The company generated more than $67 billion in net revenue in 2019, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio. This portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 23 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Building a more sustainable food system is critical for the health of our communities and the planet we all share.
Whu this job?
Our clients Nordics Market Unit (MU) has a headquarter in Copenhagen and belongs to the North-West Europe (NWE) cluster (BNLX + Nordics MU). We are a highly motivated team of 50 employees, with a clear ambition to retain and develop our great work environment together with a strong business performance. The 27 million people living in Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland and Iceland are no strangers to the portfolio of juice, food, snacks, carbonated and non -carbonated beverages. Our brands ***** Max, Mountain Dew, Tropicana, Quaker, Lays and Doritos enjoy strong positions within the marketplace and are loved by consumers throughout the geography. Joining our client means joining a dedicated team where innovation and forward thinking are encouraged.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
In this role you will lead the overall marketing and innovation agenda, including brand strategy, platform activations, innovation management and communication (social media and classic media). We seek to secure Nordic alignments while adapting Western Europe developed material with local relevance and excellence in all executions. Your role will be to coordinate and align with Western Europe category teams as appropriate and you will also secure cross-functional alignment and collaboration between marketing and commercial teams for the Nordics. Furthermore you will be the main contact point versus our bottlers on all marketing activities in close cooperation with the commercial team.
• Leading Beverages – marketing and Innovation process to our cycles for Strategic Business Plans/Annual Operating Plans
• Adapt and secure strong Above the Line (ATL) and activation plan by working close with West Europe Beverages Category team
• Main point of contact to external agencies (creative, media, PR, regulatory, demo, sponsorship) and our bottlers on all marketing activities, in close collaboration with the commercial team
• Close co-operation with Nordic Beverages Commercial team to ensure alignment, and a coordinated implementation of the overall business strategy
• Define and execute the media strategy in close cooperation with TCP team
• Responsible for social content adaption to local needs and best selection of relevant social channels
• Responsible for the marketing budget
• Process leader for Nordic innovation initiatives
• Contribute to develop strategic plans for white space markets in alignment with Business Development manager.
KEY SKILLS AND REQUIRED EXPERIENCE
• Strong functional marketing experience (+7 years) with track record of developing and embedding brand positioning, validated expertise in delivering successful Integrated Marketing Communication plans and delivering AOP’s contributing to brand growth
• Strong Digital marketing capabilities
• Experiences from leading multiple markets and partners
• University degree
• High level of knowledge to consumer trends and media habits
• Strong agency management experience especially linked to Creative, Digital, Media, PR and BTL activation
• Analytical skills to derive insights into actions.
• Nordic FMCG experience
• Confirmed knowledge on Consumer and Shopper Insights strategy and marketing plan development
• Strong commercial understanding
• Beverage experience.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity and inclusivity at their company; it is an essential part of their success. “We do not discriminate on the basis of age, pregnancy or maternity, marital/civil partnerships, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation, gender or gender reassignment, disability or race including; color, nationality, ethnic or national origin.
For more info: call Marc Teuwsen at +31 6 51615441 or mail me at email@example.com